FrontLine Online Stores built on a proven international platform, Magento
All in one eCommerce – Magento Community Edition includes the commerce capabilities you need to create, promote, and manage a successful website. It is ready for global commerce out-of-the-box, with support for nearly all languages, currencies, and local tax rates. FrontLine Online Stores choose Magento for it’s powerful capabilities, flexibility and the ability to scale up a website without limitation.
We can offer a Magento website as part of our unique shared hosting, or on a complete custom set up. Our most popular solution is a our Magento software as a service solution (SaaS). This unique service provides the power of Magento, without the technical know-how and the costs associated with running a Magento based website.
Magento General Feature List
- Marketing, Promotions and Conversion Tools – Out of the box tools to help increase sales conversion
- Search Engine Optimization – 100% search engine friendly
- Site Management – Content Management System for informational and landing pages
- Catalog Management – full control over products and their variations, advanced pricing rules and inventory management
- Catalog Browsing – Layered / faceted navigation for filtering of products in categories and search result & recently reviewed products
- Product Browsing – multiple images per product, related products & upsell & stock availability
- Checkout, Payment and Shipping – SSL security support for orders on both front-end and back-end & multiple checkout configurations; one step, two step & one page checkout
- Order Management – View, edit, create and fulfill orders from the admin panel & Print invoices, packing slips and shipping labels
- Customer Accounts – Account dashboard, Newsletter subscription management & Recently ordered items
- Customer Service – Feature-rich customer accounts, Order and account update emails & Customizable transactional emails
- Analytics and Reporting – Sales report, Abandoned shopping cart report & Integrated with Google Analytics
To see a full list of the general features and their benefits, please view the PDF here.
Support & Training
The FrontLine Digital team provide all the tools training and support to help you become a successful online retailer using Magento eCommerce. Depending on your level of knowledge on Magento, we provide introductory training to help you understand the core features before going live. After your Magento website goes live, support is ongoing and the FrontLine Digital Team are here to help throughout your online journey.
Training sessions are usually conducted over a screen sharing session over a 4 week period, this includes:
- Product Upload Training – how to set up product types & best practise guidance on product optimisation
- Creating CMS pages & best practise guidance on formatting using the Magento editor
- Admin & Configuration – how to process orders, communicate with customers & general website configuration
- Website Theme Training – we show you how to upload banners, resize imagery & show you the editable areas of your website
Digital consultancy & strategy is available throughout your online journey. We can conduct quarterly steering meetings to help drive conversion using a marketing tools and technology for your Magento eCommerce website.
For a no obligation chat about how FrontLine can get you started with Magento, please call us on 03 9888 5766, or contacts by the form below